Driver CPC Periodic Training
The next series of Driver CPC courses we are holding at our depot in Boston ......
- Monday 28th January 2019 - Transport security and incident reporting - £50 + vat per person
- Saturday 16th February 2019 - Driver health & welfare / conflict management - £50 + vat per person
- Monday 25th February - Hazard perception & road safety SAFED - £50 + vat per person
- Saturday 9th March 2019 - The Highway Code and vulnerable road users - £50.00 + vat per person
- Saturday 13th April 2019 - Emergency First Aid at work- £50.00 + vat per person
- Saturday 11th May 2019 - Driver hours and tachographs - £50.00 + vat per person
Course fees include upload fees and hot sausage rolls!
Please telephone 01205 360037 or email Julie@wakefieldautos.co.uk
Just a quick word of thanks for allowing your venue to be used for us drivers to do our CPC. You really had something to put up with! The venue was excellent and the hospitality too. APEX gave really good instructional classes - though the subject may have wandered from time to time but all of it under control and relevant. I certainly felt I learnt something from each of the days attended, some more than others, but I've been driving a while now. All in all a better experience than I had bargained for initially.
Vehicle Recovery Training
The dates for our next IVR Recovery Training in 2019 are as follows:
From Tuesday 19th March to Friday 22nd March 2019 inclusive, as detailed below:
Tuesday & Wednesday: IVR Recovery modules VR1, 2 & 3 08.30 to 17.30 each day £150.00 + vat plus IVR certificate cost per person (2 day course & 14 hours of CPC available at an extra cost if required)
Thursday: IVR Recovery module VR5 08.30 to 17.30 each day £125.00 + vat plus IVR certificate cost per person
Friday: IVR Recovery module VR6 08.30 to 17.30 each day £125.00 + vat plus IVR certificate cost per person
Any persons interested in the VR21 must hold the current IVR basic core Modules 1,2 & 3 and at least 3 years roadside experience.
Please visit the following link to find out more about these Recovery Training modules: http://www.theivrgroup.com/vr-training/module-information
To book a place on any course please contact Julie on 01205 360037 or email Julie@wakefieldautos.co.uk